TRACKING & SHIPPING
How long will it take for my order to ship?
If you live in the EU, it will take 3-5 days to receive your order.
When your order ships you will receive an email with tracking information. Arrival times will depend on the country you live in.
Will there be international duties and taxes?
No, if you live in the EU you will not need to pay any duties and taxes.
Does Seek Discomfort ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to almost every country!
UPS and DHL deliver all Seek Discomfort packages. Through these delivering services, we are able to ship to almost every country in the world except the ones they are unable to deliver to due to the current and on going circumstances.
These countries include:
*We will continue to update this list as we hear more information.*
What is your policy on returns and exchanges?
Check out this page to learn about our Returns and Exchanges policy.
How long is each item available for?
This depends on what you order. Most of our essentials are always available for you to shop. However, our drops are limited edition collections that will be available until supplies last.
How can I get notified about future drops and new product launches?
The best way to stay in the loop is to join our email newsletter. Enter your email below where it says ‘JOIN THE FAM’
I can’t afford Seek Discomfort, can you help?
We set up a few options to make our products more accessible to you:
1. Join our Email list. We frequently send discount codes to reduce price costs. To join, enter your email below where it says ‘JOIN THE FAM’ and you’re all set.
2. Follow us on Instagram We run giveaways and contests there every month!
3. If you live in the EU and spend over $___ you can receive Free Shipping.
4. If you live in the EU, you can use _____ or ____to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments that happen every 2 weeks.
5. If you live outside the EU, you can use _____ to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments that happen every 2 weeks
Where can I meet other Seekers?
One of our greatest commitments at Seek Discomfort is to connect you to our community. Which is why we have created multiple options for you to meet other Seekers:
1. Join the ‘Yes Theory Fam’ facebook, discord groups, and countless others pages our community has created. Check out this page to find out about all of them!
2. We host online events every so often. The goals of these events are to connect you to others in our community, get to know you better, and provide you knowledge from guest speakers. Previous speakers have included Matt Dajer, Ammar Kandil, Ben Nemtin, and Nathaniel Drew.
If you're interested, fill out this form to be on our event mailing list. You'll have first access to sign up to our events.
3. Stay active on our social media. Feel free to comment and reply to other Seekers on our posts. Countless members of our community have shared with us stories of the friendships they’ve formed just by saying ‘Hi’ to a stranger in the comments.
4. Check out our card game SPARK. We created it to facilitate new friendships and deepen existing connections through its 200 questions and 200 adventures.
How did Seek Discomfort get started?
How did Seek Discomfort get started? Check out this page here to read about our story.
Who is ‘Yes Theory’ and how do they relate to Seek Discomfort?
Yes Theory is the youtube channel that founded this brand in 2018. Check out this page here to read about our story.
How can I get connected to the Yes Theory guys?
We only run the Seek Discomfort side of things here. If you’re looking to connect with the guys or Yes Theory directly, the best way would be through the @yestheory instagram page.
I would like to collaborate with Seek Discomfort, what are my next steps?
Message us on Instagram and share what you are looking to collaborate with us on. Once we receive your message, we will get back to you within 48 hours.
How can I Seek Discomfort more in my life?
Over the years we have heard this question from thousands of inspired Seekers after they watched Yes Theory’s videos. Which is why we launched a card game that will make it easier to help you create Seek Discomfort moments in your own life.
This game has 200 question cards and 200 adventure challenges that will be the catalyst for forming deeper connections and creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Check out our card game SPARK here to learn more.
Please note, SPARK is currently only available on our international website.
I have a drop theme idea, how can I share it with Seek Discomfort?
We love hearing drop theme ideas, especially from fellow Seekers! Feel free to message us on Instagram and share your theme idea along with a plan of how that would look like for it to be considered.
How can I show my support to Seek Discomfort?
1. Seek Discomfort in your own life
2. Spread the message. Lead by example to show those around you that the best things in life exist outside our comfort zone.
How can I get featured on your social media?
There are multiple ways to get featured.
1. Wear your Seek Discomfort, post a photo on Instagram, and tag us. We go through all our tagged photos!
2. If you have a photo or video you think the community will appreciate but you don’t want to post it yourself, message us on instagram and we will provide you with an email you can submit that too.
My question is still not answered, what can I do next?
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org